Nuffnangx

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Energetic

Hooray, today is my energetic day ! We went redbox and hiking ! I LIKE IT!
Finally, i'm back to my sporting life yet delicious food still keeping on. Oh shit, i should stop those delicious food and take more fruits n vegetables. I can do it ! Please scold me when u see me take with "FATTY" meals !! Alright, i would like to share those UGLY photos of mine to all of my dears ~ Hope you do enjoy it ;)


nie nie n sam sam ~

my chagi ~ muack muack ~

hehehehehehe...

wat are u trying to post?

oh ~ yew yew ~ see here please ~

heheehhehe....before the hiking...

yew yew, please, one photo jst 2 of us ~

started sweat sweat n sweat ..

kah yao ar ~ keep on moving...


do i look mini compare with the HUGE one?

I look much more MINI and embarrassed!!! U R BIG HEAD ! HAHAAHAH

I love today's activities ! Healthy and FUN ! <3 style="text-align: right;">with love,
uglyjen


No comments: