Nuffnangx

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Again

Again, went to Kay Elle on 13th July. Yeap, im just back home for only few days. But then this time was with my another group of best friends ! For only 2 days 1 night. All of us went there with our own purposes. eg, we wanted to go Juice at bangsar, Get the Adidas sport shoes, KLCC, Time Square, Sungai Wang to get the beg and cloth for my baby, and of course Pavillion. The different things we did were we went everywhere by LRT and Monorail. For the first trip, we usually by Taxi, and now, we get smarter, LRT and Monorail do save us a lot of money. But then must try not to used it when busy time such as from 5pm-8pm. This is freaking "jam" at all the station. We doesn't take any photo in this trip. Sounds sad? No, caused we gonna remember what we done before ! Nothing happened in this trip, was a safe trip as well.

After reading my own blog, realized that this is such a BORING POST.
I'm sorry guys ! I just getting lazy to update !
Will try my best on the next post!

Stay tune for the next post ! ;)

No comments: