Nuffnangx

Friday, September 17, 2010

It is not over

Yeap, the mid term test still haven't over. Oh my gosh, 2 more subjects to go. Another assignment due on next wednesday. Account assignment still left 2 more weeks to go. God bless me please. After all these, gonna put more more effort on final exam! Current life is like come over penang and started the housework, online, gossip and entertain around. Yea, just like having holidays here. Now, my mind thinking of assignment, assignments and assignments. Wanna start it right but the laziness pull me away from that. That's why I'm here blogging. The couple are playing DOTA again. Oh Oh Oh, xD

A little hungry now, can't wait for the dinner tonight i going to have it. Cause we are going to have a delicious and cheap meals at somewhere near jetty. Definitely will try my best to upload those meals on facebook. Please stay tune for that.

Alright, another thing to announce here too. First of all, wanted appologize to all my friends which i din't reply your message. I know, i know, i know, I used to left my mobile phones aside and the ringtone is not loud enough. So i might miss all your calls or sms. Don't be mad alright. If anything important, please phone my hp no. with 010. Caused it would stay right beside me always xD

Have to stop now.
off to ass.

sign off with loves,
Jennifer :)

No comments: