Nuffnangx

Friday, November 26, 2010

HOLIDAY

Hello peeps, it' is 3.30am. Yea, what a very early morning. I'm not insomnia, I'm sleepy, and I'm excited for finished my final exam as well. Phew, is like FINALLY. Is time for me to pray hard and play hard as. But yet gonna work in an accounting firm very soon, yea, very soon, is on next week. Just sent out my resume for 5 minutes ago. Haven't walk in interview yet, hopefully everything could goes right.

Should be sad or happy for my coming 3 months semester break? Couldn't hang out with my buddies especially my BABY who now move in to the new house in tanjung tokong, BABY, you know the distance from Relau to there is very far right. Arrrhhh, how nice if you still staying the same place, so we can meet up everyday ! One week later i might not hang out like this often already.

I'm steam now, I have no idea what am i thinking and typing right now. Gotta off to bed now. Goodnight everybody ;)
God Bless Us.


your truly,
jennifer

No comments: