Nuffnangx

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Two

Two more days counting down to my final. Business law will be the first paper. Hopefully I won't forget any single thing in my mind now and could score the high marks as i got in mid term test. Distinction please come over jie jie here. Thursday would be the tough one, cause 2 subs in same day. I don't think i have already prepare everything yet :(
CAN I have 48 hours per day?

These days did fall sick, catch cold, flu come over at once. Oh my gosh, this really made me dizzy all days, but still try my all best to study everything. Between, got a big big pimple on my nose now. At first, it just a small pimple on it, but then it keep pop out others new pimple and join together became BIG ONE. Ishh, I think it should be okay asap.

Lack of vitamins, fruits, water, next few days. Gas been used up, water boiler spoiled, fruits spoiled, arrrr, can't cook anything now. Gonna call up to get a new gas later.

Last but not least, I HOPE I CAN GET DISTINCTION as much as stars in the sky. To everyone who are going to sit for the exam as well. We can do it , and just do it ;)
Goodluck peeps ! * hug hug

with love,
jennifer

No comments: