Nuffnangx

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy working life

It's been awhile never been here. Still remember what i said in past few post, " I'm going to get a job and enter into OL life." But now, end of January, " I'm going to leave soon "
I gonna miss all of them.

Finally, did a shopping in Kay Elle, of course, bought quite number of items back.
I'm officially broke. Purchase more than 10 items in this month. This is ma first time spent so much per month. *guilty* and yea, spent with my own money was so great. *should be proud was used my own money?*

and oh, chinese new year is coming soon. As what i said, "chinese new year just an excuse for me to get myself a new stuff. That's it. haha.."

For coming february, I'm going to catch up all my buddies and meet you all up ! IM FREE IN FEBRUARY. haha, Give me a phone call and get our ass out from da house alright !

Last but not least, Happy chinese new year in advanced ! *got no idea when is the nxt time i'll be here again =x

Wish everyone getting better and live life with positively. Be happy. As you know our earth is sick. Please love life, save our planet. Love everything around us, to get ourself a better life ;)

see ya.

Your truly,
jennifer

No comments: