Nuffnangx

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year. Bunny year. twink twink ;)
I can hear fireworks around my place. Finally, I feel chinese new year. I FEEL YOU.
Am so happy to see all the loves one back from kay elle and kampar, this is the only chance that we all can gather again. And yea, we did went for reunion dinner *photo uploaded in facebook* and the guys now must be gambling again.

I'm here wishing all of you have a healthy life and happy life.

Please forgive my sensibility, although there was not much things happened in this year, however, been realized that i'm getting happy compare with the past. And now, I'm the one who am i ;) The only thing that I will always do is to Love Everything and Everyone around me. Appreciate. Of course the most important one, POSITIVE THINKING. Take note of it, if you think there is enemy out there, they always be; if you think there is no enemy out there, they won't be there. GOTCHA? =D

Arhh, nowadays couldn't stand for late night, already used to sleep early and wake up early. Is like "aunty" life. Yea, I'm going off to bed now.

Last but not least, HAPPY BUNNY YEAR! again. Goodnight and enjoy your days alright! Will contact all my buddies after settle down my own stuff. Byebye ;)

your truly,
jennifer

No comments: