Nuffnangx

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Movie

Hello, everyone back to Australia. Tomorrow will be the first day of new semester. Yea, back to study life. But mind keep thinking of movie, movie and movie. Wanted to watch few more movie. Too bad, Queensbay's GSC doesn't have the movie I wanted to watch.

Black Swan, The King's Speech and 127 hours !
Hm, i don't think will going for Drive Angry. Maybe The Rite?

Currently watched quite numbers of movie including No String Attached, Sanctum, The Machanic, Burlesque and I Am Number Four. Overall still not that bad. Highly recommend: Sanctum and Burlesque. Haha, we are movie freak.

I'm still that miss drum set. Printing note checked. Car wash checked. Mengkuang checked. Tomorrow gonna Housekeeping. By the way, saw Burberry tote beg, oh, i like it so much. But I don't think can get it anymore? Between, Pedro red high heel with price RM249. I can't stop thinking of it. Money is the problem. So, i gonna work hard to earn more and spend it. haha. Armani, I'm coming for ya. I'm coming for ya.

I haven't meet up with my buddies actually. Duh, Sorry for that. Will try to make it if allowable.


with love,
jennifer

No comments: