Nuffnangx

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day peeps ;)
Time fly, Chinese New Year going to end soon. Wanted to blog since few days ago, but yet kinda lazy. Finally, I'm in HOLIDAY MODE. But going back to work as part time soon T.T Hopefully everything can goes smooth.

Yesterday went for movie and dinner with the love one. Ferringhi Garden environment thumbs up, and both of us don't wanna mention the meals anymore, caused it was kind of not worth for it. Maybe they are selling their envinronment? so call ambience..

and ho and ho, my facetime and viber finally is working ! Anyone out there is using these apps ? Add me alright, to keep in touch. By the way, my blackberry still here, don't worry, I'm just using iTouch. not iPhone. ha, dont misunderstanding k.

And i'm wondering whether my longchamp is in malaysia? I'm waiting for so long................ is so hard to meet up with my bro.

Planning tonight going for raja uda tomyam, hopefully is open. God bless please. Thank god. Oh yea, going to redbox with ma lovely cousin this week as well. haha, hope everyone can make it there !

I think i should stop right now. Got no idea what to type dy.
Enjoy ;D


your truly,
jennifer

No comments: