Nuffnangx

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mahjong

Since i'm rotting around, i would like to share about what happening on yesterday.
Alright, as usual, wake up at NOON! Brother keep asking whether wanna go have a hair cut with him or not, and i answer yes. After prepared everything, phone to the hair stylist, he don't answer my bro's phone, but he phone me back! haha, and he told that was closed until tues! Ish, canceled our plan. In afternoon, something interesting happened. When my bro went out to had his lunch, when he on the way home (by foot), got one uncle stop him. And these was their convo.
Uncle: "hey, izit you know XXX (unknown name)?"
bro said: " No "
Uncle: " His phone was lost, are you taking his phone? which model of phone are you using?" My bro: " im using N70 "
Uncle:" can you show me ur phone?"
my bro:" OKAY ".
And my bro took out his sony ericcson out. That uncle waas like "ceh gong", he keep quiet and look at my bro.
And my smart bro said that :" If his phone really lost, call him come and find me, my house just here, ask him just come if anything wrong"
then, my bro just back home terus. Haha, actually this uncle is trying to cheat my bro's phone, caused my bro's friend got cheated by this uncle before, luckily my smart bro fool him back. When i know this, i laugh non stop, stupid liar cheated by my bro! When my bro reached home, he phone my dad, told that uncle was behind around our house area, and my dad and his "heng dai" all ride their motor with high speed wanted to catch him, unfortunately, he was gone. Alright, i have to said that, dun think that my dad is bad lar ok, he is the chairman of PKSNPP ma, they did alot of good things ok..i feel proud for him!

At night, went ttl's ( one of my friend's nickname) house for drinks, burgers and the most interesting part was MAHJONG! This was my very first time played it, not even know how to play it. They teach me, and i won 2 games!! still not that bad right? I realize sometimes do need lucks to get win the games. OKAY, we don't play money lar k! Mmmm, i will post some pictures here alright. Mm, don't misunderstand that my face look so red, i doesnt drunk at all alright, im just too sensitive to alcohol.. My friends know that, and you should know that if you know me well! haha..xD

I would like to say that

MAHJONG is INTERESTING! ^^

<3<3<3

miss..

No comments: