Nuffnangx

Friday, April 23, 2010

NEW

Hey peeps, i'm back! Another month just past and over, life getting better and better, friends getting more and more, assignments getting much and much, busy life is good. Before my sharing, i have to apologize to my friends which invited me to join in your activities, im sorry, sometimes do busy on my works. FORGIVE ME ~~ ;D

Okay, a lot of thing gonna share it right here, especially MUSIC! Currently playing Tiesto's music, this is awesome! His concert party was like pretty COOL, I LIKEY! Anyone knows where can get his musics? Alright, I'm going to share some of his pictures right here.

THIS REALLY ROCKS!!

Yet, another pretty girl i like! she's beautiful ~

Mm..nothing special happened in march n april, everyday as usual went school and back home. Between, youngest bro going KL for his further studies, Ish, im the only child going to stay home . but then its ok la, home is the best right?since many of my friends are leaving penang, i have to say GOODLUCK alright! No matter how far you'all , i will never forget about you~!
Sometimes would think about don't wanna walk this road SOLO, this is so tired, hope there's somone always around me whenever i needed. But so what, human being couldn't be so greedy. Life always have to move on~ Control every of our emotional whenever in negative side, go trough it, you might get an unexpected experience you have never realize! Cheers :D

I love GOD.
I love ma life.
I love ma sport.
I love ma friends :)

sincerely,
uglyjen



No comments: