Nuffnangx

Monday, April 26, 2010

Save the World

Alright, just back from Inti. When on they way back home, middle of the Penang Bridge, I was with speed 80, but then i feel my car was like shaking non stop. Thought that what's wrong with my car, afterwards, i saw every car starting with low speed, and me as well. I must say this, the wind is so so so so so strong ! Look infront of the sky, i saw the cloud in black colour, look at the sea, it was in white. Im worrying wats going on this world again n again. Earthquake took human's life, tsunami took human's life, temperature keep increasing, and now, big big rain out there. I din't know wats the weather out there. Save the world please. I don't wanna 2012 happening, I want to goes on my life, a lot of things haven't do yet. Arrrrhhhh...peoples, please take care of this planet. and LOVE LIFE please !


Love Life.
Thank God.
=)

No comments: