Nuffnangx

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm back to BM now. This is kind of unexplainable feeling. I love my house, I love my room, and of course my BED! First of all, just wanna inform that due to my apartment's connection still haven't fix yet, that is impossible for me to blog with those beauty beauty photos. Just want to let know that the previous post was written by MR.Keah. Not ME alright =) He will be responsible for take good care of my lovely blog whenever the apartment without connection.

The life without online really bored us to the max. The housemates DOTA everyday non stop whenever they are home. And me will be responsible to do some of the houseworks, homeworks, and watch PRISON BREAK to killed the boredom. Hopefully connection would be alright on next week onwards. Or else it is kind of difficult for us to get the lecture slides for the next lecture.

Schedule of mine :
Wednesday 9am-10am ECONOMICS
11am-1pm ACCOUNTING
1pm-4pm BUSINESS LAW
4pm-6pm FINANCE
Friday 8am-10am ECONOMICS
10am-11am ACCOUNTING
11am-12pm FINANCE

Yeap, that's all. I got only 2 days classes for a week. I got 5 days holidays ! But this is so so pack. I hope i won't gone crazy cause by study 4 subs in one day. Hopefully can save all the words in mind ! Wish me luck peeps ! Cross fingers *

That's all for today. Night world ;)

No comments: