Nuffnangx

Friday, August 20, 2010

Gym Class Heroes

the sandwiches nom nom nom
did eyes mask while waiting the eggs to boil LMAO

study study study study study study/................................my schedule is full with classes and there is no time for me go for work out.I want be to SLIMMMMMMM!!!!! last tuesday ,Mr.Keah,Annie,Sam and me had gone for work out after gathered with ashlin. Guess what?! The two guys who claimed themselves as the strongest man in universal piggybacked annie and me from 9th floor to the carpark. HAHAHAHAH too bad they exhausted by the time they reached the carpark.Should thank us cause we trained up their body XD. After that, Sam,Annie and me prepare some sandwiches a.k.a. nom nom nom before we off to bed. here are some pictures to illustrate the unfold story.................
The beautiful girl a.k.a me
the pretty boy a.k.a allen hp
snap 1
snap 2
the strongest man in universal a.k.a Sam Gor
kek sai ei bin
ho chio ei bin
the end of work out by superlenglui

No comments: