Nuffnangx

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Steamboat

Hey peeps, I'm back again. Currently status "super boring". Due to the TMNet sucks problem, my supaer new apartment still without connection condition. This is kind of killing us. I WANT TO ONLINE! I want to facebook, msn, forum, oasis, infoyana and SKYPE by using my reddish lappie! That's right, I'm now using bb blogging. Unbeliveable, I'm using the mini keypad to type all this words. Alright, gonna start my post now.

Yesterday went lakeside for the tomyam steamboat again. RM3.70 for one person! Quite worth for it. The beloved mr.keah brought us the fried prawn and sarsi for supper! Thank you so much for your caring! Mmm..so sad to say that no pictures gonna share right here due to the phone doesn't provide this function. Besides, thanks for mr keah helping for take care of my blog too!

Phewww..I have to go now. The housemates are waiting for me to DOTA with them! Wish me luck peeps! See ya! Please stay tune for the next post! :p

No comments: