Nuffnangx

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Abandon

Its been awhile that I abandon my blog. I used to write anything i like on my blog. Sometimes don't. Just kinda no idea what to write about. Or maybe write more about my feeling right here? No, i don't. I don't blame anything happened on me, i don't mad whats happened on me. Just accept every single thing happened on. Appreciate everything happened. Life is short. Stress, I seldom give that on myself. Just do it, try our best. That's it. Be happy is the most important thing for human being. That why, I AM HAPPY ;)

Assignments been settled. Yeap, got no more assignment in this semester for me. Kinda free right now. Next on, accounting mid sem test. God bless me please, haven't start study yet. One more week to go, test fall on 9th oct. LOL, no idea which question going to come out.

I miss redbox, just wanna sing out loud! I used to went there at least once for 2 weeks. But now.. Last time went there was when my baby back to m'sia. Oh, JULY? 3 months already, time flies. Between, i don't jog or swim since last few weeks ago due to our assignments and test. I will jog and swim next week onwards alright.

Oct now, been a year. A year for single life. Ha, quite enjoyable. Just wanna keep on going with this life. Thank you for everyone who appear in my life. You guys rocks my world! muack! Oh yeah, our beloved mama - ah er birthday coming soon too. She keep mentioned that her bday is coming everyday. And all of us just told her " we wont be at penang this coming tuesday, is busy alright" Duhhhh... mama, dun be so sad, have to use to it alright xD Although we don't celebrate with you, but we love you ~ hahahaha.. muack muack muack !

curretly listening - mo wen hui "wai mian de shi jie" :)

sign off with loves,
jennifer

1 comment:

allenhp said...

u will never be alone =))