Nuffnangx

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been awhile

It's been awhile i have not update my blog. Just finish solving my Finance question with Sam and annie. Am here to illustrate something out over here. what to say what to say??? recently read a sad news happen to a young badminton school lady, she was banged by a benz after finish practicing her game and now end up coma in hospital. I personally feel sad and pity.The reason is there are many unexpected thing keep happening in our life,We will never ever know what is next after the second ticks.heard many unhappy event happened in family matters. I myself really feel grateful to born in this family ( no offence to others as this is just my own opinion, thousand apology if this statement offences any readers here).There is a saying '' People have no choice in selecting where they born'' In fact, cherish and not be a heartbreaker towards our family.

Alright, bored of listening my preach hahaha? SO SAD ,my on diet plan failed badly, this case is similar to the way i flunk my subjects hahaha. How nice if i can control my mouth from biting food.The'' temptation'' initiates whenever i saw delicious food XD peeps.Ironically, i just took my Mcd supper OOPS my bad my bad =(


Alright i think i have to stop writing
sign oFF with love

jennifer



No comments: