Nuffnangx

Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie day

"我愿化身石桥,受五百年风吹,五百年日晒,五百年雨淋,但求此少女从天桥走过"

such a touching sentence. i like it :]
REIGN OF ASSASSIN not that bad as i thought. Overall it still a nice movie. Dato Yang, tumbs up for ya.

After craving for so long, finally had entered GSC to catch up at least a movie. The last movie was few months ago if not mistaken. Thanks boo for giving me such a reward. Currently on diet plan, these really starving for every second. No worries, I'm in healthy style. Jog everyday :)

Wondering how come so exhausted after the jogging. Wanted to start my another tutorial questions, but yet the mind and the body is so stubborn, din't want to move. That's why i'm here to blog. I know, I know, I'm procrastinate. No matter how what why, will do it tomorrow. Dun wanna miss any mark of it. Unbelievable to see me so hardworking right? I heart this type of lifestyle.

From the last post until today, havent get raja uda tomyam yet. Yaep, i went there for three times, unfortunately, CLOSED. Everyday i think of it, saliva keep came out from my mouth *disgusting*. Almost 3 months never been there already, god, please make it once for me alright. Thankful !

Just finished spamming the facebook wall (childish one) due to the boredom. The world is tired now (my world). Have a great days alright.
Is time Off to bed ;)

by loves,
jennifer

No comments: