Nuffnangx

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Sire Mesuem Restaurant, Penang

For my big day purposely, my love brought me to The Sire Museum Restaurant which located in Penang. The very first time was there.

It Located along King Street (opposite the new Great Eastern building and across the road from Dewan Sri Pinang)


After made our ordered, we were served Baked Baguette (kind of garlic bread?) It tasted really crispy and cheesy. I like it.

Following by our juices. Mix fruits juice and Apple Juice. It gonna perfect if the mix fruit juice don't taste a little over sweet. Apple juice was alright.


Here come my order, Teriyaki Salmon (RM40.80). It's yummy, like it so much. Of course the design of setting up their food is really thumbs up. Keep moving on.


And here come Barola Stewed Beef. I don't really remember it price. By the way, It's taste great as well. I don't really know how to taste on a beef. This Barala Stewed Beef were served with the soup style. Overall, it really get my attention of it outlook.


Last but not lease, The Sire Museum Restaurant, Penang doesn't make us disappoint on them. 2 person spent about RM109.00 right there. Pricing is acceptable due to their friendly serving and romance environment. It is quite huge house and can spent your time with your love one right there. Their wash room is another surprise too. I gonna say that, The Sire Museum Penang is another branch of Ferringhi Garden, Batu Ferringhi as well ;)
Will post up about Ferringhi Garden the next !

Sorry for crapping other pictures from other websites.
As you know, I haven't get myself a camera yet.
Stay tune for my next post alright!


The Sire Museum Business Hour: Tuesday – Sunday (11.30 am – 3.00pm) and Dinner (6.00pm – 10.30pm)
Closed on Monday.
Contact NO. : 04 2645088
GPS Coordinate : N 05 25.206 E 100 20.474



Your truly,
Jen