Nuffnangx

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Study Weeks

1 week to go for the coming 1 week study week, next on gonna be the exam week. Defenitely 14 days left for me to work on my revision. Seriously lack of time for us. I got 2 papers on the same day, and another one paper on the next day. After 4 days, last paper will do. That's why we got to start working right now, so i gonna memorize all the 3 subjects' shit in my mind within this 14 days. God bless all of us. Goodluck everybody ;) Happy go lucky!

I don't think this month is a good one. Most of the bad news came around me eventhough they not really effect in my life. Something happen mean happened. Life still need to move on. Just appreciate peoples around us, we couldn't make predict for the future, but we can make change from now, with a thankful heart :)

521 had past, How's life? How i wish 521 gonna happen on 2012. So what, save our planet now!
I'm sort of NO IDEA. I'm going to wash my car. Have a good day everyone ;D

Your truly,
Jen

No comments: