Nuffnangx

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something

I should do something on my blog seriously.
I ate a lot within this year, and numbers of delicious food pictures were taken from my phone as well.
So, i'm here decided to blog something about food right here.

I got to say that, I'm quit from the delicious paradise for keep fit-ing purposes.
Those delicious one really made me gained ALOT ALOT ALOT and ALOT.

Currently addicted to yoga and jogging as well.
Still learning how to count on those calories.
Target : 43kg.
Yes, IM FAT now. Lack of confident just because of my fatty body shape.

So, stay tune for my next post alright. I have no idea when i going to update about the food paradise yet. Have to get myself a good sleep tonight.

Goodnight world. goodnight lovely ladies and gentlemen :)


your truly,
jen

No comments: