Nuffnangx

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Hello 2010, Goodbye 2009.
Hey friends, how do you pass your new year eve huh?Lets talk about mine, first of all, i want to say thanks who been take care of me last night. Last night been happened something. Besides that, gonna say that," I'm so sorry made so much of trouble to all of you." I'm alright now, dun worry ^^

Last night went auto city with bunch of my friends, winter warmers then BED. Just drink 2 cups of beers, now i wonder i not even can drink. Alright, I'm noobie in drink okay! After that, went down to the stage there to countdown with them. Its quite fun when counting down. After count down, almost faint caused by not enough oxygen. Alright, I'm noob again == But then still alright, many of them take care of me. I won't forget what been happened last night! Opps, should be say that " the first thing happened in 2010!!! " And they warned me again, " NO CLUBBING. " Alright, i won't go okay! I scare i will faint inside too! Aikzz..promised to myself, wont go to such many ppl's event again ever !! Don't try to ask me out for those event or club. It will just mess up everything because of me xD

I'm alright now. Don't worry okay.
As you can see, I'm blogging! haha..
And I do appreciate what i having now.
Brand new year 2010, LOOK FORWARD!


No comments: