Nuffnangx

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Penang's Life

Its been awhile since last post, currently still busying with my further studies stuff. Now have realized this is so-call independent on everything. No one give advise and suggestion, everything gonna prepare by own. Between, there still a lot of you supporting me. Thank you so much ( you know who you are ) Jennifer is moving on, her life getting better now. Thanks for those gave her the past, thats why she is right here, no tears, no mad, no sad, its life! She appreciate what God been given. God bless.. ;)

Alright, lets talk about last few days what i have did. Its kinda stupid, but it just so so fun. Love to be surrounding by all my lovely friends! Last few days ago went redbox in gurney pg. for 3 hours songs, sing until broke! Afterwards, went to tarc's hostel to meet up my babies Trendy, Zoe, Connie, Herng and Cyan. We enjoyed the day so so much! In Gurney's Starbucks, we joke, we draw, we laugh, we gossip for whole night, yeah, until 1am! Unbelievable yeah! Me and trendy were draw the advertisement board for the starbucks drinks! At first, we tought its super duper ugly, when finished all those drawing, haha, still not that bad la! We girls slept on 5am if not mistaken? I know it sound so crazy, but so what? We just enjoy the moment we having. I love you girls ! ( will update those photos when i get it alright )

For the next day, my another baby was back from taiwan ! HUEYENN la..! Rush to Inti meet up with beloved lecturer for the studies stuff. Arrr, all of them going to aussie d ..I gonna miss you all till i die! Then, yesterday went out with enn, ning again, this time was queensbay, we shop! Im happy with that, caused bought something home at last ! Shopping do make me happy! Night time, enn ppk us, let me,ks, and jeff went gurney lepak! Met Jack there, sry yeah just greet with u. Hope you don't mind yeah ^^ Today again, stay home awaiting for tonite's activity. Grandpa's birthday, yeeepeee, its time to family's gathering again ;D Its time to have my Hi-Tea! Goodbye!

No comments: