Nuffnangx

Saturday, January 23, 2010

QUIT

Friends, Jennifer been quit the facebook. Facebook profile still there, just won't sign in until she's fully recover. Now, not even know wats my facebook passwords already. Facebook no longer my paradise, Jen getting tired to view the same profile, same page, same game, same peoples for again and again. I know this sound so weird, but then this is the only way for me to put down everything. You guys will support me right? Don't worry, Jennifer/Pei Ching is always here! More info in blogspot and twitter or plurk. She will keep on updating her status right here.

Been staying home for three days, EMO drive me crazy. I'm much more better compare with last time. At least won't hurt herself, cry like nobody business all that. Keep telling myself with positive way, yeah, it do work, it do made me feel better. Thanks for the Quote, and i'm so sorry to ignore all of your msg in msn. I mean everyone of you. I'm sorry, sometimes do need spaces to calm down myself. Today onwards will try my best to be happy, although i lost something, but i still have all of you :) Pei Ching needs time.


Today someone wake me up again, wake me up to take care of myself with different kind of stories.You're right, I don't want to be like Ah Ma lying on the bed and couldn't do anything when we are old. Take good care for our own healthy start from now. Yes, i got it. Thank you so much my friend, you are the man! You make me up again.. Dun lansi after the reading ! But i guess u wont read it one la.

Between, to someone special: I'm happy to have a good talks with you. You're the best mama i ever met. Although we can't meet each other often like last time anymore, but then i will never forget about you whenever and wherever am i. I will always miss you. (She won't know about these) Just want to say that, Aunty, Thank you so much and I LOVE YOU! hahaa..
Mmm..thats all for these emo post. Sorry yeah, broken english everywhere. IELTS..........gonna be fail with this kind of writting..Gonna continue my reading ! BYE!

No comments: