Nuffnangx

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Rain

Its been rain for several days, really spoiled all my activities. Swim, Jog, Car wash. Besides that, couldn't find a girl's friend accompany to do this and that. Arrrhhh, anyone of you wanna join in my activities huh? BM do sucks, girl's friends not here. God bless me please, pei ching needs friends ! Let me make more friends with penang's girls! Between, Uni stuff is stuck, hope everything gonna go smooth soon. These few days stayed at home, night time gather with old friends, played games, facebook, twitter.. etc.

I miss those penang's guys d! Enn, faster back penang lar k, we are waiting for u for the next outing! Now playing the songs, just simply love it. There are so many stories inside the songs, thy made me feel good ;)

KEEP MOVING ON

Currently playing- Fifteen.

No comments: