Nuffnangx

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunway

The hope, the wish, the expect was gone. IELTS needed for the apply. No matter how, i'll try my best to get high score on it. Today onwards, please speak english to me! A little worry for this test. As you know, quite tough right? You should know that my english is not that good as expected as well. Arrrr...GOD BLESS PLEASE! I'll really try all my best ! Between, at the moment have to pay a lot on those tuition fees, registration fees, application fees..etc. Still need to suffer for this month. Thank you PAPA again! Mmmm, alright, I'm just back from Bandar Sunway on this past thursday. Really want to thanks everyone who helped me in this trip. Do appreciate it. ;)

We went sunway pyramid for the first day, had our dinner as well and paid by my eldest brother. Haha, thank you gege and jiejie ! Afterwards, SHOP! Yes, bought something home again. Shopping made me happy again n again, I'm Lovin It ! ;D Next day, went Sunway Uni then search some apartment info , and I must say that " ITS SO EXPENSIVE!!! " Thanks to Ro's uncle for brought us here and there! And we ended our mission like 2 days trip. Overall, still not that bad la..

Today, I bought soemthing home AGAIN! Im Happy again n again n again..haha.. This is so tired for now. Have to off to bed now. Goodnite ppls! Have a great day! ;)

No comments: